The Systems Administrator is responsible for system installation, administration, troubleshooting, user setup and technical support.
Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
• Software installations and upgrades, including operating systems and other software.
• Configure PC and laptop hardware and peripherals for network connectivity.
• Adding, changing, and removing users using Active Directory, MS Exchange, etc.
• Provide IT support to users via phone and in person.
• Troubleshoot software, hardware, cell phones, and network connectivity issues.
• Collaborate with external suppliers or consultants as needed.
• Provide system training and documentation as needed.
• Perform backup and restores, as needed.
• Maintain hardware and software inventory.
Systems Administrator Requirements:
• Knowledge of MS Windows/MS Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange
• Exposure to Citrix, Cisco, and/or iPhones is a plus
• Exposure to HP hardware and incident tracking software is a plus
• Software and hardware troubleshooting
• Systems configuration and connectivity
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• IT Associate’s Degree or Technical Coursework/Certificate