The Senior Integrated Business Execution professional (SIBE) will be responsible for leading and delivering one or more customer engagements in the area of business, operations and supply chain improvement for products manufacturers. This often requires expertise in business strategy, integrated business planning (IBP), financial/operating performance improvement, and Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) optimization techniques, just to name a few.
Performing such a role requires mastery of how to assess, define, deploy and sustain the various elements of a company’s operating model, mainly; people, organization structure, governance structure, business processes, cadence, tactical operating practices, tools, information, tools/technology and market/network strategies. Mastery of how related tools and processes function within an order-to-cash, plan-to-produce, procure-to-pay and design-to-deploy is critical. This includes how demand, capacity, inventory and cash intersect, and are optimized, to drive financial and operating outcomes.
The SIBE role will also be the primary point-of-contact and responsible executive for one or more client accounts. This includes the selling, shaping of work, staffing of engagements, farming new opportunities within that account, and other account management responsibilities.
The candidate should have very strong communication, teaming and leadership skill, with the ability to adapt to various customer cultures, business conditions, and industries. International experience is also important.
· Min. BS degree in a technical field (Engineering, Supply Chain) or BA degree in business (but with relevant external experience). MBA is a plus.
· Min. of ten years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations management, from industry and consulting. More specifically, strong proficiency in the concepts, processes, techniques and tools surrounding Integrated Business Execution, S&OP and CCC.
· Min six years of experience delivering SCM solutions (process and technology) for customers; whether internal to a corporation or with an services firm.
· Ideal candidates will have a work experience record that includes both corporate leadership/operations (CSCO, CPO, etc.) experience and consulting or related services.
· Proven track record of leading client accounts, and interacting across the clients’ C-level suite. Requires an exceptional ability to decipher the clients business condition and internal politics, while maintaining strong long-term relationships and leveraging other team members skills/insights/relationships when required.
· Exceptional demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apparent strong problem solving skills/mindset. Will need to display applying structured techniques to problem solving and organizing project work.
· Must display a keen interest to learn, absorb new topics, deal with ambiguity and ability to convey complex topics in simple memorable terms.
· Strong communication skills; presentation, written, oral, group facilitation. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, expressing confidence in their ability to execute work.
· Ability to step into an unstructured customer situation and organize/structure it according to goals.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated expertise leveraging MS Office tools (MS Access a plus), business intelligence methods and related tools/technologies.
· Strong ability to collaborate as part of a team, and willing to step in to any role to assure customer success.
· Although not a requirement, candidate(s) would have hands-on expertise with modern supply chain management tools (e.g. Anaplan, Riverlogic, Quintiq, sap IBP, etc.) and ERP in general.
· Supply Chain professional certifications are a plus; APICS, CSCMP, etc.
· Large/complex program management organizational skills; Project Management certification a plus.