|Education/Learning Experience |
- Required: College Graduate or equivalent work experience
- Desired: BS in Computer Science, Industry Standard Certifications
- Required: Previous experience in project leadership. 5-7 years in infrastructure/network environments performing network planning, architecture design, hardware and software engineering and optimization. 5-7 years enterprise network design including WAN and LAN topologies and security concerns regarding DMZ implementation. 4-5 years experience with MPLS networks and class of service design.
- 4-5 years with NEXUS 5,k, 7k, VPC and VPD experience in a large scale Enterprise. 4-5 years of Hands-on experience with Windows NT/2000/2003 in a WAN environment with Midrange system interoperability. 4-5 years networking infrastructure support experience including Internet connectivity, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
- Required: Advanced knowledge with Network Operating Systems (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF) redistribution, DMVPN, Hardware, and Software troubleshooting skills. Advanced TCP/IP fundamentals including routing, subnets, network sniffing, advanced Layer2 and Layer 3 skills, WINS, DNS, and DHCP. Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
- Desired: Network Security Auditing and Mitigation