The ServiceNow Architect will help set the strategic direction for ServiceNow at our client site. This includes integration with other Enterprise tools (e.g., SCCM) and evaluating the introduction of other ServiceNow product offerings.
The ServiceNow Architect will also play a key role in defining a common data architecture to address the needs of the program components. This will require the candidate to understand the possibly diverse customer environments to create common data and process models.
The team has recently transitioned from Remedy to ServiceNow. In support of ongoing program requirements for the operations, maintenance and enhancement of the ITSM platform, Client is seeking an individual with ServiceNow Development, Integration, Maintenance and Operations skills to join our team.
The selected candidate will bring ServiceNow System Development and Systems Administration skills, including experience developing, integrating and administering a ServiceNow ITSM solution in a cloud-based environment.
Responsibilities to include:
· Serve as administrator and developer for the ESA-IV ITSM tool (ServiceNow)
· Consult with the Chief Engineer, business process owners and constituents to develop and analyze requirements
· Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
· Design and implement client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet ESA-IV area business requirements
· Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes.
· Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement data feeds/interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
· Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and internal colleagues
· Provide application testing for applications
· Create and maintain system design documentation
· Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets
· Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
· Provide advanced application support to internal team members
· Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary
· Assist in IT process implementation and support as necessary
· Providing “on call” support on a periodic basis as required.
This position requires a security investigation. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
· 2 or more years administering and developing on ServiceNow platform
· Knowledge of ServiceNow database hierarchies and design
· Experience with detailed components of ServiceNow, including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and Asset Management
· Ability to create and configure forms and screen updates in ServiceNow
· Experience with IT Service Delivery to a Federal Government Agency
· ServiceNow System Administrator Certification