As a Senior iOS/Android mobile developer, you will interact with clients and internal development teams. You will be working with others using the Agile approach throughout your projects. Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in front of clients is a must. The mobile developer implements client side apps on iOS/Android. This will include evaluating designs, collaborating on architecture, laying out and styling controls, building custom controls, and connecting with back-end data services. Additional responsibilities include:
· Work with other team members in designing and implementing architecture
· Evaluate complex designs
· Implement solutions according to wireframes or mockups
· Mobile/Touch screen UX design for iOS/Android handhelds and tablets
· 6+ years of experience in iOS or Android platform and cross platform mobile development
· Strong experience with object oriented programming
· Experience with Unit and Integration testing (Automation Techniques preferred)
· Understanding of Architectural Concepts
· 1+ years of experience with Swift
· Strong understanding of Native iOS or Android UI development such as View Life Cycle, AVFoundation, Core animation, Frame Animation, View System, Notification Manager, etc.
· Strong understanding of persistent storage solutions, such as SQLite
· Experience with Wearable’s such as Android Gear, iWatch, fitBit
· Experience with design, implementation and deployment of iOS mobile applications
· Understanding of iOS or Android MVC and other Patterns
· Strong Front End development skills
· Experience with RESTFul services and using other API’s
· Candidates must also have:
· Demonstrated ability to do time estimation for implementation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Desire to be on a cross functional team filling different roles if required. Able to function in a dynamic environment.
· Experience soliciting feedback through presentation of their work
· Excellent analytical skills and discernment. High ability to problem-solve.
· Desired Additional Skills
· Experience in developing mobile applications with CMS’
· Experience with Agile software development
· Experience with frameworks and other 3rd party integrated tools
· Well versed in app testing, deployment and distribution process JSON
· Knows Scrum and has functioned on a scrum team before
· Has participated in Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings, Tasking Meetings, Scrums, and Retrospectives
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.