Responsibilities - Senior Server Administrator / Engineer - MS Windows, VMware, Exchange:
· Lead in Microsoft Windows Server administration, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Lync.
· Assist with Citrix and XenApp/XenServer administration, and ERP Deployment/maintenance.
· Research and perform installations, modifications, and support for new technologies.
· Problem solving and system maintenance.
· Complete documentation related to current systems and procedures.
· Set standards and develop administrative procedures for the purpose of developing a robust and reliable architecture.
Requirements - Senior Server Administrator / Engineer - MS Windows, VMware, Exchange:
· Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in related field preferred.
· 7+ years of experience including MS Windows Server, Exchange, Citrix, etc.
· Knowledge of Linux, TSM backup and recovery, and External DNS is a plus (not required).