Senior Java Developer / Java Architect / Senior Software Engineer (permanent full-time)
Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package and advancement potential, at a growing company with strong partnerships to help the community.
The Senior Java Developer / Java Architect / Senior Software Engineer will design, develop, integrate, test, and support software and web applications.
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Solution design and prototyping in an Agile / Scrum environment.
· Recommend improvements to architecture.
· Troubleshooting, testing, and performance monitoring.
· Requirements gathering, project planning and documentation, as needed.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Mentor junior team members as needed.
· 7+ years of Java development experience
· Web Services, Java and Web APIs
· Application Servers (Jboss, Wildfly, etc.)
· SQL Server and Linux/Unix/Solaris
· Continuous Development/Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.) preferred
· JS Framework or Spring Framework preferred
· SAAS/Cloud exposure preferred
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred
· Agile / Scrum / Iterative / TDD knowledge preferred