|Primary Responsibilities ||Security Engineer |
Our Firm has multiple offices in Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, as well as offices in California, Delaware, North Carolina, Virginia and Washington, D.C.; we are always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Currently, we are recruiting for an experienced Security Engineer in our corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA. This person will be responsible for various Technology Services and interdepartmental teams to ensure the security of information and network assets at the Firm. This position will specialize in network security and have a strong working knowledge of security control areas throughout the environment.
· Assists with the definition of requirements for security technologies to include intrusion detection/prevention, application/data security, encryption, forensics, log analysis, authentication systems, identity management and access control.
· Configure, implement, monitor, and support security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with Firm policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to SIEM, Next Gen Firewall Management, IDS/IPS Management, Forward and Reverse Proxy Management, Web Application Firewall, Two Factor Authentication, IAS, Internal/External Certificate Authority, Network Access Control, etc.
· Responsible for development, execution and/or coordination of Security Architecture Reviews, Secure Network Design, DMZ Design and Architecture, IOC Monitoring, Threat & Risk Investigations, Incident Response and Documentation, Forensic Analysis, External DNS, Registrar Management, etc.
· Assist in the identification, response, investigation, and remediation of potential breaches of and issues surrounding data security.
· Proactively identifies security problems monitors performance trends, performs upgrades and makes recommendations to security hardware and software as required.
· Responsible for providing off hours support for security as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in an Information Security, Computer Science, Business or Engineering related program; Advanced degree a plus.
· Minimum 5 years of information or network security-related experience.
· One or more of the following certifications (matriculating candidates considered): CISSP, CISA, CFCE, CRISC, SANS GIAC is desired;
· Working knowledge of some or all of the following: TCP/IP OSI Model, system logs (WMI, syslog, etc.), OS Security, encryption technologies, IDS/IPS, packet analysis, next generation firewalls, forward and reverse proxies, SSL interception, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment, event correlation, forensics, IOC development, advanced threat detection, and two factor authentication.
· Must have experience developing enterprise grade secure network architecture and have a demonstrated ability of deploying new technology without impact to services.
· Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
· Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm's internal affairs
· Experience with security policies and procedures, awareness programs and IT audits preferred.
· Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm environment preferred.
· Understanding of ISO27001/NIST principles preferred.