Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Pitisci & Associates
Posted on May 11
MUST HAVE HP AGILE MANAGER
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that Scrum teams adheres to Scrum values, practices, and rules. The Scrum Master helps Scrum teams and the organization adopt Scrum. The Scrum Master teaches Scrum teams by coaching and leading it to be more productive and produce higher quality products. The Scrum Master protects Scrum teams by managing obstacles that can negatively impact the productivity of the team. The Scrum Master helps Scrum teams understand and use self organization and cross-functionality to the benefit of team productivity. The Scrum Master also helps Scrum teams do its best in an organizational environment that may not yet be optimized for complex or iterative development. When the Scrum Master helps make these changes, this is called “removing impediments”.
• Organizes and facilitates Scrum ceremonies, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings.
• Ensures teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress and other metrics across teams.
• Empowers teams to self-organize.
• Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments.
• Communicates with resource managers, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues.
• Participates proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
• Identifies and removes impediments, prevent distractions.
• Leverages escalation process to channel issues and concerns to appropriate parties.
• Facilitates team discussion and conflict resolution.
• Fosters qualities of high performing teams
• Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
• Assists Product Owner, as needed, with backlog maintenance and grooming.
• Assists Product Owner in planning, change management and risk management.
• Identifies methodology challenges and recommends solutions for continuously evolving Agile environment
• Assists the team in delivery against their commitment.
• May performs additional duties as assigned. Additional Position Responsibilities – Optional
A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
: 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum methods, rapid application development techniques, knowledge of/experience in software
Required Work Experience:
Software development life cycle (SDLC), knowledge of Agile Lifecycle Management tools. 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
Other Skills Proficiency:
Ability to drive multiple projects
Advanced Demonstrated leadership skills
Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
Advanced Ability to implement process improvements
Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
Functions independently within broad scope of established departmental policies/practices; generally refers specific problems to supervisor only where clarification of departmental operating policies/procedures may be required
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Exercises judgment in selecting method, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results consistent with broadly defined policies and practices.
Terms of Usage
ITManagementCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)