Functional and technical support for WM, MM, PP including configuration, master data setups, troubleshooting, customizations. SAP query, output control, user training, documentation, LSMW. ABAP development, debugging. EDI support.
· 3-5 years of SAP experience as an implementer in WM.
· BS in Engineering or IT
· Educated in Service Management Standards, e.g. ITIL.
· Functional expertise of multiple business processes and SAP solutions related to these functions including manufacturing, customer service, logistics, finance, procurement, and planning.
· Functional knowledge of any of the following modules: WM, MM, PP.
· Knowledgeable of SAP best practices of ABAP, Netweaver development including development standards, change control and version management processes.
· Understanding of KPIs and Metrics for multiple areas of SAP.
· Proven direct experience with creating business change using system functionalities and major SAP modules.
· Experience in SAP project lifecycles (e.g. implementation and upgrade).
· Knowledgeable in the interdependencies and integration points between SAP modules.
· Experience in developing project plans and individual work plans to complete configuration and business process.
· Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-, Integration- User-Acceptance and Stress-Test) and experience in developing training materials, documentation and technical teams to develop RICEFW objects.
· ECC 6, SAP WM-MM, LE. Proficiency with LSMW and MASS conversion tools.
· Microsoft suit. Excel is must.
Immigration Status: Our client cannot do any kind of Immigration Sponsorship
Client will not pay for any relocation expenses.