SAP PP Expert - Southwest Region Dallas TX
Join our Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions, and solve our client’s most complex business challenges.And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industries, you’ll work with clients to positively impact the lives of consumers, patients, and travelers. You’ll affect what people purchase, how they shop and what they drive, have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers, and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Upon joining the our team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformational programs. You will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting - SAP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic back-office application towards a modern architecture thatenables digital enterprise transformation? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business, and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully designed and implemented ERP solutions driving maximum business value?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become a leader in our company! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As an SAP PP Expert, you will have the opportunity to:
- Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
- Experienced Supply Chain Manufacturing Professional that has experience working with clients to solve business issues supported through technology.
- Experience with Supply Chain Manufacturing execution processes as well as some of the following functions: Production Planning, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, MES, IOT, EHS, and EWM for Manufacturing.
- Must have experience defining requirements as well as solutions to the requirements.
- Experience leading teams and building skills of others in the Supply Chain Manufacturing business processes.
- Will be expected to interact with mid to senior level supply chain executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues.
- Will also be expected to participate in the delivery of the identified solution, primarily SAP manufacturing solutions.
A professional at this position level within our company has the following responsibilities:
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
· Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within our company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
· Has some latitude in decision-making.
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within our organization.
- 10+ years of SAP ECC PP implementation experience
- At least 3 full life-cycle implementations
SAP Plant Maintenance
SAP APO PPDS
SAP MII \
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Set yourself apart as a consulting practitioner
· Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries.
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
· Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
· Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
· Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
· An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
· Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside our experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.