We are in search for a Technical Project Manager for a local Oklahoma City company. You will be working on a high performing software development team to develop a line of new products. In this role you will be working with the Director of IT and Software Architect. This is a full time direct hire position, with pay dependent on experience with excellent benefit and an awesome work environment.
What you will be doing:
- Working as a Scrum Master, facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews and release planning
- Drive projects from start to finish and deliver value to internal teams on time, within budget and scope
- Responsible for scope management, proactive risks and issues management, cross-functional and leadership communication
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA and Confluence
- 2+ years' experience in web-technologies as a technical project manager leading medium to large software development projects
- Direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Self-driven with superior organization skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Likes to have fun and brings a positivity attitude to everything you do
- PMP, Scrum Master of Six Sigma Certifications
If you are ready for a change, this opportunity is for you. Please apply to the position and check out our other openings at www.fuse3solutions.com. I look forward to hearing from you!