|Our client is looking for a Professional Services Consultant on their Midmarket Team. The successful candidate can be located anywhere in North America near an airport. |
The Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing customers within the midmarket print industry. Services can include requirements gathering, analysis, solution configuration, training, consulting, and project management. Services are provided both at client site and via phone, email and Internet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver professional services around the setup and use of our client's midmarket print MIS Suite (Pace and related components)
- Provide end-user training to office and plant personnel
- Ensure client issues are identified quickly, forwarded to the proper resources and resolved in a timely manner to ensure key project milestones are met
- Work with clients to analyze and interpret business requirements, provide customized solutions within the core product while offering industry best practices.
- Organize and schedule client customization deliverables as required by client Professional Services projects.
- Provide ERP and industry specific knowledge transfer utilizing our client’s consulting methodology and documentation.
- Assist teammates with issues to ensure project objectives are being met.
- Be an Ambassador of our client!
- Provide end-user training to office and plant personnel.
- Excellent organizational, communication, written and problem solving skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience with print MIS solutions.
- Experience with computer operating systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Printing Industry Experience
Travel Requirements: Travel expectation is up to 75 percent.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Communication (Printing), Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Four or more years’ experience providing professional services and/or custom development of web based software solutions within the printing industry.