|Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Packaging to join their EPS Business Unit in our San Diego, Fremont, or Pittsburgh office. |
Our client’s vast productivity software packaging portfolio includes industry leading management information systems, manufacturing business solutions, value-added components and third-party integration for the corrugated, tag and label, folding carton and flexible packaging markets.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, Productivity Software and working as the key liaison between product management and regional marketing, this individual provides the global product positioning and messaging of the packaging software portfolio, translating technical product information into key market messages while underscoring customer value.
- Supporting the launch of products and new releases into the market, with the development and delivery of sales tools, marketing materials, training and promotional campaigns for both customers and field personnel
- Defining buyer and decision maker personas, determining the relevant market messages and product positioning based on each of the packaging markets and customers served.
- Creating internal and customer facing materials, presentations, webinars, collateral and demo scripts with key value statements and talking points
- Managing channel partner requirements and communications
- Collecting and disseminating competitive information, opportunities, threats and related industry news for sales and partners
- Supporting trade shows and other company-sponsored industry events as required
- Participation in relevant customer, channel partner and prospect visits
- Monitoring marketing success metrics
- Collaboration with regional and corporate marketing for inclusion in general marketing communications & collaterals, cross-business unit messaging and campaigns, website content, press releases and branding
- 3-5 years of related marketing experience in a packaging or corrugated packaging software organization
- Demonstration of successful experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to adapt to changing trends and market conditions as well as build customer and colleague rapport across cultural borders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge and execution of marketing fundamentals
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong English communication skills, Spanish is an asset