Come join a great company with a family feel, team atmosphere, flexible hours, variety of work, and fun people in a historic building!
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
• Design, install, and support networking / infrastructure for area companies.
• Help with deployment of Windows 10 tablets
• Carefully follow security protocols
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot LAN and WAN equipment.
• Work on upgrades and enhancements including the latest and greatest technologies.
• Consult with clients to discuss and determine needs and assist with support issues.
• Develop documentation of systems and procedures.
• Work in a fast-paced, evolving, and dynamic environment.
Network Engineer Requirements:
• 3+ years of Networking experience.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Strong internal customer service skills
• VMware and/or enterprise storage expertise.
• Routing and switching expertise.
• Microsoft Server knowledge
• Knows or is open to learning Cisco
• Cloud/hosted solutions experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical folks.