We want to take our ERP team and financial business processes to the next level, are you the one that will help us set the strategic vision?! Take a look below at what we are looking for, and let us know if you want in!
The ERP NetSuite Administrator will play a key role in the administration our NetSuite application. This key position necessitates strong technical and communications skills and is someone who can help guide our team to deliver robust technical solutions to complex business problems. Moreover, the administrator will manage, configure, train users and develop policies and procedures along with being expected to stay current with new functionality, releases, enhancements and best practices in NetSuite. This role would benefit from an understanding of related business procedures and practices in addition to the technical aspects of the NetSuite environment.
Just a few responsibilities you may have:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the laundry list below:
- Develop strategic relationships with business partners, decision makers, and end users to define business requirements, and to actively develop the future-state of our NetSuite ERP
- Help own the strategic vision of our NetSuite ERP technology stack and implement solutions to automate and scale ERP operations
- Help us to automate new business processes and improve existing ones; help us clean out our closets!
- Support all NetSuite users
- Respond proactively to issues, help manage support processes and implement new support processes or improve existing ones
- Serve as the subject matter expert on financial and accounting reporting tools
- Help us to master the best way to monitor end-user usage of systems and track application performance
- Help us optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration by providing individual and group training
- All other duties as assigned
Let’s talk qualifications….
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Associate's Degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred
· 3-7+ preferred years of IT experience as a System Administrator
- In your 3-7 years, do you have a few years of experience in architecting, consulting, implementing and customizing solutions and workflows built on NetSuite platform
· Candidate must possess valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance
· Must be able to intermittently lift up to 70+ lbs. and work in tight spaces
· 25% Travel or less to our US based yards
A few foundational requirements, do you meet/have these?
- 3+ years of implementation and/or solution design experiences on ERP applications
- Minimum of 3 years working with NetSuite as an administrator
- Functional expertise with NetSuite modules that supports core financials, procurement, and sales order processing
- NetSuite integration and customization experience
- Project management and system implementation experience
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements, system implementations, Agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
- Experience in architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across NetSuite and other systems
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business