Seeking your next challenge with a growing organization in Cleveland, Ohio?
In this challenging role you will be responsible for supporting the operational aspects of the business solutions functions of our client's company! Essential responsibilities include the following ...
- Provide technical support for issues
- Monitor servers for stability and take both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues
- Provide fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance
- Assist clients in transferring accounts to our servers
- Install, configure, and maintain services, such as Oracle, across multiple servers
- Support all facets of application performance from availability to capacity planning and analysis and upgrades
- Monitor system environment (Linux, C++, and Oracle); document findings
- Plan for and perform file loads and back-ups
- Assist in distribution of processing and performance tuning
- Participate in service management processes
- Analyze and integrate complex interacting subsystems
Requirements include ...
Preferred Qualifications ...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Linux administrator capacity
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience with CentOS, RedHat or Oracle Enterprise Linux 6
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act in a diplomatic manner
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Available to work emergency services 24/7 during on-call rotation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- PL/SQL experience
- Experience in pharmacy claim analysis
**Our client maintains a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Who is TalentSource?
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!