Role: Junior Linux Systems Engineer, Client Services, Chicago
What are we trying to do?
The ASP Operations team is responsible for building, maintaining and monitoring the technology infrastructure and services that underpin the Agency, Trade, Processing (ATP) division. This includes 30 staff based in London, Chicago, Singapore, Hong Kong and Delhi that manage 25 global datacentres (8 North American, 10 EMEA and 9 APAC) as well as the associated network links between these datacentres and those connecting global exchanges. The resilience of the infrastructure and services provided in a mission-critical environment is key to the success of the organisation as a whole.
What do we need help with?
We are seeking to hire a junior to mid-level Linux Systems Engineer to work in the operations group in Chicago, IL. This individual will be responsible for debugging, issue investigation and resolution, and providing Linux support among a host of additional responsibilities.
What you will do?
· Proven third line support experience in a time-sensitive, customer-facing environment
· Understand Linux RedHat based Linux infrastructure and operations
· Provide level 1-3 Linux support
· Provide level 1-3 support for HP server/storage related requirements and incidents
· Test, verify, debug and deploy servers and configurations according to standards
· Raise, technically verify and implement change control requests
· Update and audit change management database entries as needed
· Attend team and external meetings as needed
· Interact with other team members and other teams to progress projects and incidents
· Willingness to work irregular hours and weekends when required
What you’ll need to know:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Experience with Redhat based Linux distributions 5 and 6 (7 desirable)
· Experience with server deployment automation (kickstart, scripting, Puppet, Chef, Splunk)
· Experience with monitoring systems administration including Nagios, Check_MK and OMD
· Server configuration in general (email, storage, log analysis, OS hardening and security, PAM modules, repositories etc.
· Understanding of services, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, CIFS etc
· Understanding of Hyper-V and VMware
· Linux AD integration (RADIUS and RSA)
· Scripting languages (bash required; perl, ruby, etc. desirable)
· Experience with HP hardware (or similar) management and troubleshooting i.e. servers (blade chassis, blades and rackmounts), fibre switches, storage (EVA, MSA, StoreVirtuals, 3Par), LUN provisioning
· Excellent communication skills, ability explain complex ideas in simple terms, presentation skills desirable
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to integrate well with own and other teams to build strong working relationships
· Strong multitasking, prioritisation and time management skills within a fast paced, changing environment
· Experienced in the practical application of ITIL practices and processes
· Aptitude for learning and professional development
· Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills; the ideal candidate will be able to talk at length about their approach to troubleshooting, and perhaps be experienced or qualified in a formal troubleshooting methodology like Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis
· Microsoft Hyper-V 2008R2 to 2012R2, RHEV and VMware
· NetBackup administration
· Wallix administration
· SQL Server and Oracle databases
· IBM MQ
· Experience with HP Server and Storage infrastructure
· Financial Services Background
Who you are:
You are a dedicated team player who is comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You understand the urgency of a quick technical resolution and you are keen to take initiative and think outside of the box to solve a problem. You have exceptional debugging, issue investigation, and resolution skills. Most importantly, you are eager to join a well-established organization and grow your career!
Who we are:
Automation positively transforms the lives of people and business. Our software helps you improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower your people. We enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business-critical processes. We are reinventing the way business is done through innovations in automation technology.
· We encourage creativity by automating repetitive tasks.
· We think long-term to get it right the first time.
· We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.