Lead and manager a team of 9 direct reports and 4 indirect reports - International travel
3 or more years’ experience with an HRIS system, SAP, and/or SuccessFactors experience
- Lead a team of Business Analysts to optimize business outcomes using technology solutions
- Partner with GIS and the CoE’s to evaluate and implement regular system upgrades that align and support our business strategy
- Manage and maintain an operations calendar and tasks for the HRSC
- Develop a Quality strategy, measurement, and execution through the HRSC
- Understand technology change roadmap, understand impact to current processes and partner with individuals to appropriately prepare for and communicate changes, testing changes, etc.
- Provide business process support through maintenance of process flows in HR systems such as performance, succession planning, and compensation planning (e.g. import company goals, update annual budgets, update system enabled guidelines, etc.)
- Oversee system security, including the creation and deletion of users, changing access requirements, etc.
- Partner with vendors on data accuracy, troubleshooting and business process changes
- Maintain business process documentation
- Oversee setup of system content, including loading and testing of new content
- Identify opportunities for improvements to how the application(s) are used (which would be raised to the broader HR Solution Center leadership for continuous improvement)
- Participate in the review of new functionality for each system release and in the implementation and testing of the release
- Oversee resources that provide training, continuous improvement, project management and knowledge management
- Oversee team performance and manage communication and information flow to increase efficiency
- Coach and develop staff; approve and may lead training and development activities
- Analyze performance against established metrics
- Make adjustments to process and resource allocation in consultation with HRSC leaders, where necessary, to ensure customer needs are being met.