IT Strategy LEAN/Agile Transformation – Manager
Deloitte’s Agile Transformation Practice comprises passionate, like-minded agile enthusiasts who strive to fundamentally transform how our clients deliver value.
Our approach is feedback driven, co-creative and customized as we partner with our clients to design, implement, train, and coach organizations in a new way of working. Each member of our professional team is a strategic thinker, with a passion for helping organizations innovate the way they work. Success is defined in our ability to ask our clients the tough questions, challenge them towards making real, sustainable change and helping them achieve the change, by working with them, side by side. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Work you’ll do
· Focus on providing IT Transformation advisory, design and drive organizational change through a mix of SDLC design, team leadership and agile coaching
· Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level agile transformations consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams
· Able to engage with and influence C level executives
· Formulate detailed business cases for how an organization can achieve its business goals by embracing agility
· Integrate creative and innovative ways to position a strategic direction
· Influence and impassion clients to embrace lean/agile as a means of transforming not only what they do but how they do it.
· Innovate on our current thinking and develop new approaches to change how organizations and teams deliver software and systems
· Provide oversight in development of project deliverables
· Able to excite & motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
· Drive sales pursuits and business development within the Technology Consulting practice.
· Contribute to knowledge management within our Technology Consulting practice.
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT travel.
· 6-10+ years of professional relevant agile experience
· Experience working within a large scale delivery project and project management methodologies
· Experience with analysis of IT processes and re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
· Proven knowledge transfer, training delivery and leadership skills.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required.
· Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project required.
· Working knowledge of Agile and Lean frameworks and tools, including,, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Value-Stream Mapping, common SDLCs, Value Network Design, Specification by Example, etc.
· Previous experience working as a consultant within a professional services firm
· Experience coaching agile teams, and management
· Strong problem-solving skills - ability to apply structured thinking in solving problems
· Solid understanding of IT organizations and specific challenges they often face
· Ability to commit to a potentially high level of travel
· Subject matter expertise in any of Insurance, Banking, Consumer Business or Public Sector industries
· Strong presence in the local Agile community
· Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science