IT Mergers & Acquisitions - Senior Manager
As one of the most complex events in a company’s lifecycle, a merger or acquisition demands careful integration planning. However, failure to effectively integrate the technology infrastructures of the two entities can lead to duplication in expenditures, conflicting processes, and inconsistent and ineffective systems. Our IT merger and acquisition specialists can help clients proactively plan and implement post-merger integration activities as well as manage complex carve out projects. We offer a full suite of M&A IT capabilities-from IT capability development and diligence through IT integration or divestiture implementation-to help our clients business rapidly realize their deal drivers including planned synergies, significant cost savings, and establishing a strong basis for accelerated growth.
Work you’ll do
Work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different client and other stakeholders.
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. Our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
· Must have participated in one or more M&A projects focused on an IT work stream including IT Infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/ separation/ rationalization, IT synergies/cost reduction
· Clear understanding and experience with IT economics including critical financial measures such as CF, ROI, TCO, etc.
· 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· 4+ years of experience managing large technology engagements
· Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
· Strong program management skills with experience managing complex and business critical programs
· Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
· Ability to work independently and manage complex teams
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
· A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)