Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude. The IT Director will be responsible for providing leadership to the Information Technology Department ensuring the Company’s strategic goals and service needs are achieved.
· Establish, plan, and administer all IT policies and procedures within the company.
· Evaluate, recommend, and execute IT solutions to achieve overall organizational goals.
· Manage IT staffing including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, performance management, and disciplinary actions.
· Optimize and maintain existing applications and infrastructure, including maintenance, development, and upgrades.
· Oversee asset, budget, and lease tracking for technology services and provide annual vendor price reviews and analysis.
· Create and maintain process definitions, departmental documentation and user documentation.
· Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
· Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis though implementation and day-to-day management.
· Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
· Ability to view IT as a strategic partner to both company leadership as well as customers.
· In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
· Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
· University degree in the field of computer science or information systems
· Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards, including:
- Managed network services
- ERP & CRM
- Active Directory
- Windows Server Environment
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Business Intelligence