Combine a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join our team and start doing your life's best work.
From day one, you will experience the culture and values in action. As part of an incredibly diverse, highly talented team with a passion for excellence, you will see the commitment to quality in everything, and you will have the opportunity to make a real difference - to the organization, clients, and the wider communities in which they operate.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) - Performance Improvement (PI) - Risk - Cyber Security (CS) - (Multiple Positions) Miami, FL, Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Alpharetta, GA, Atlanta, GA, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA, Boston, MA, Raleigh, NC, Cleveland, OH, Minneapolis, MN, San Jose, CA, San Francisco, CA . Assist clients to align security access management strategy and practices with their business goals to manage access to specific resources and services, as well as enforcing business, privacy and information security policies. Supported by strategic alliances with third-party vendors, provide advisory services including: strategy, assessment, testing, and implementation of Identity & Access management solutions. Provide leadership to employees, manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years post-bachelor’s progressive experience, OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 4 years of experience.
Must have 4 years of experience in integrating identity and access management solutions into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
Travel up to 75%
Location: Based in Miami, FL
Of the required experience, must have 4 years of experience in one of the following:
- Authentication (SSO/Federation) And Authorization Technical Lead (Rank: Senior AND Manager)
- “Hands on” experience in multiple projects architecting, designing, and developing solution using authentication/SSO solutions
- Experience with products such as ForgeRock OpenAM, PingFederate, Axiomatics
- Experience working in a heterogeneous IAM environment involving integration with multi- Identity and Access Governance (IAG) as well as Virtual Directory Services (VDS) products
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with authentication standards such as SAML 2.0, Oauth 2.0, OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of AWS and Micro services will be a big plus
- Experience with Agile and DevOps will be a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping required
- Must have an understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, and PKI
- Must have sufficient education/ experience to be eligible to obtain CISSP, CISM, CIPP or CISA certification.
- For immediate and confidential consideration, email resume to January@janfaygroup.com