- Works closely with data analyst’s and design teams in prioritizing data and information requirements using data from different data sources and maintaining the data warehouse or populating integration tables in other application systems.
- Collaborates with other IT teams in delivering robust, high quality and effective data transformation solutions using current ETL tools and any future acquired tools. The end resulting transformation data must be ensured to be accurate thru proper testing and validation processes.
- Determines how to provide the information required and translates requirements into ETL applications that employ appropriate tools. The developer will perform design, construction and unit testing of all backend components and
- works with data management staff to define an operational framework that will be used for development and implementation of application systems. Works with team to develop policies and security frameworks to ensure precise and accurate delivery of information.
- Provides expertise using multiple ETL products namely COGNOS DATA MANAGER, INFORMATICA, DATA STAGE, etc. and any other ETL and Modeling software.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.