San Diego – Mission ValleyIT DIRECTOR
Reports to President - VP / CIO opportunity
* Well versed with technology program and operations management at the enterprise level,
training and consultation and be capable of making recommendations and act on all technology matters.
* Partnering with internal and external customers and service delivery organizations,
this role will fuse solutions together via influence and thus include a heavy leadership component involving mentoring and coaching team members.
* Will have a broad impact on multiple teams,
and influence at the enterprise and corporate levels.
* Manage information technology and computer systems.
* Assist in the defining, implementing and evolving IT strategy
in line with business expectations.
* Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
* Develop and implement policies,
practices and procedures for electronic data processing, computer systems operations and software development, maintenance and testing.
* Wants a doer, more than a thinker
in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.* At least 3 years in the insurance industry
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience with implementation and support of latest P&C insurance policy administration platforms like
Guidewire, Duckcreek, Insurity etc.
* At least 7 years of exposure to exposure to business process, applications, data and infrastructure architectures.
* At least 7 years of hands-on experience with various software engineering practices & the ability to stand up solid software engineering processes.
* At least 7 years of managing business technology at the enterprise level.
* Willingness to influence,
experiment and the ability to learn from mistakes.
* Be a leader.A PLUS
* An MBA or MS in IT will be an added advantage.TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY
. Only call
if you haven’t heard from me within a few hours after sending your resume.Before sending your WORD resume Be sure your resume includes
first, last names, phone number and email address.Please be sure you show your focus on any
required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.How to get my attention and get a quick response –
This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter
or on the top of your resume indicate.
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.?
(US or Canadian Citizen, Green Card, H1 Visa, OPT, EAD, other)
* If you are open to a full time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1 hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills. This will help me get you an interview.
* Other info I will need to know.
* IF NOT QUALIFIED for this position, please mention that
and indicate I should keep you in mind for these positions. Mention all titles you are qualified for. See my current jobs and setup an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com
for free to forward the feed to your email
• If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume.• If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro,
I can't help you, DON'T send your resume.
* If your resume doesn’t include
your first, last names, phone number and email address it will be deleted.
• If you're only interested in a CONTRACT position,
be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position.
You WON'T be considered for this employee position.
• If you’re a CONSULTING
company, Please DON’T call me and don't ever send me your consultants, hot lists or jobs