Factory of the Future Enterprise Solutions Initiative
Industry 4.0, IIoT
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Defines and manages the “Factory of the Future” strategy utilizing and road map for development, technology, integration, and analytics using Industry 4.0. Responsible for analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of software, and system management. Partnership with operations and IT organizations for features, security, redundancy, and sizing management feedback. Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility. Position is focused on service delivery for internal use, but may have an external client focus when involved with company hosted, web enabled, or outsourced solutions delivery. The selected candidate will be a hands-on leader guiding top talent, designing and delivering solutions across a global factory spectrum, supported with industry proven development tools and infrastructure to enable you to leverage the most current technologies to successfully meet and exceed expectations.
- Define, develop and implement a “Factory of the Future” strategy for development, system platform, and “IoT” connectivity across the factory applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring of an application development team of IT professionals.
- Collaborate with other application development managers, solution architects, business analysts, system analysts, business subject matter experts, QA and others to design and deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with Business and Operational Departments up through Executives as needed to present a clear strategy and roadmap for implementation.
- Application decisioning, development, and support responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Define, develop and implement a department strategy, which contributes and aligns with the business strategic direction.
- Act as the point person for the Factory of the Future initiatives and be the expert liaison between the business operational team and the IT operational team
- Develop and communicate an understanding of the business strategy as it pertains to other IT and Operational Departments.
- Understand and communicate business strategy and develop application & technical infrastructure to support this strategy.
- Deliver IT services in line with business requirements to internal customers, standardize platforms, and ensure Hardware/Software/Solution meets baseline compliance and implementation standards.
- Financial Management/ Cost Center Management; forecasting of costs and management of IT financials for your IT cost center including variance analysis. Management of Assets, Capital Costs, Prepare ROI related documentation and Business Cases. Prepare and Analyze financial data and results. Create action plans as needed.
- Drive metrics management and performance of IT support and services with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
- Collaborate with, and understand the needs of internal/external customers from a business process and product perspective to help drive key IT solutions for driving operational efficiencies.
- Engage customers to capture application and system requirements and to design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly integrated software programs and applications
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience designing and implementing a connected solution across a spectrum of equipment, people, and applications
- MUST HAVE Industry 4.0 knowledge and experience in regards to Operations, Manufacturing and IT.
- Hands-on technical team leader, comfortable mentoring and leading globally distributed teams of developers, managers and technical leads
- Have significant experience engaging customers, capturing requirements, designing, developing, and delivering large enterprise software systems
- Basic knowledge of business process re-engineering principles, application development methodologies, and DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of open source solutions, BPMS platforms is a plus, SAP ME/MII, and familiarity with Cloud computing platforms like Azure, AWS etc.
- Estimations of financial impact for projects and financial control of million + annual costs
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems and mitigate complexities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills