Join a progressive, growing company where you can make a real impact!
Database Administrator / DBA – SQL Server / Oracle (Permanent or Contract)
- Develop, maintain, and support Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Install, configure, patch, and upgrade database software.
- DBMS and data integration with software and hardware.
- Develop and test Disaster Recovery and Capacity Planning.
- Utilize RMAN, VMWare, PL/SQL, and various Oracle tools.
- Utilize knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Develop and maintain standards and best practices.
- Database Administration (DBA) experience
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in IT field preferred