This prestigious client provides computer systems and control systems to the power industry. They offer extraordinary benefits, competitive salary and outstanding work environment career potential.
The Security Solutions Group provides comprehensive cyber security services to address the increasing market demand for improving overall security of critical infrastructure while supporting the customer base in addressing regulatory compliance obligations in the North America power market. The group focuses on the development and delivery of expert cyber security services as well as establishing standards and best practices for system security while participating in the design, installation, service and support of cyber security controls for both in-house and external customers.
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Security Solutions Group with responsibilities for business growth, project management, site management and implementation of cyber security products and services within the North American power industry.
Major responsibilities include:
- Provide project management and leadership for multiple Security Solutions projects
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Actively manage project/service scope
- Monitor customer satisfaction throughout execution cycle and deliver top-notch results on all projects/services
- Actively manage and track project/service financial performance
- Develop and track project/service schedules and ensure all dates are met
- Proactively estimate and manage project/services resources
- Track progress and issue monthly progress reports
- Provide technical direction and engineering support
- Actively contribute to the overall development and growth of the Security Solutions business through the identification and development of new security project/service initiatives
- Actively participate in Subject Matter Expert teams
- Identify and support opportunities for additional business growth through customer presentations and sales support
- Provide proposal, marketing and field support as needed to drive business objectives
- A good business understanding and the ability to work effectively with internal and external customers are essential
Key Competencies include:
- Strong project management skills combined with a technical background
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail is a must
Leadership skills and the desire to develop others is essential
The position requires the ability to manage multiple large projects. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
Position requires up to 50% travel.
--BSEE, BSME, BSCHE, BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or related degree or the equivalent and
--minimum of eight to ten years of experience in project management, project engineering, field service, or technology.