Currently looking for a CMS Web Developer for their corporate Marketing Department. The right candidate will provide development in the area of Sitecore Content Management System (CMS), the Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) and other digital functionality associated with Sitecore. This role will maintain and build our Sitecore CMS applications. The CMS Web Developer will work on multiple projects and campaigns at a time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform architecture development and maintenance
- Provide thought leadership with respect to the latest digital marketing trends, emerging technologies and innovative thinking in regards to Content Management, Advanced Website Development, Microsoft Digital Services and Sitecore CMS.
- Perform problem determination correcting defects, which are found by the end users
- Perform systems analysis and development
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including project management, to develop initial concepts for projects and produce (detailed, task-based) level of efforts (LOEs).
- Participate in client-facing and internal wireframe and composition discussions, providing technical insight to the IA and creative teams.
- After completion of the development tasks, performs testing, then initiate end to end testing and validation with the end user
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly as it pertains to Business Requirements, technical documentation and test cases
- Complete estimates as to how much work is involved for all the project tasks, and perform analysis to achieve the best design solution
- Ability to evaluate skillsets, conduct code reviews and communicate the evaluation in a meaningful and promoting manner.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- T-SQL, DHTML, Java Script, UML, OO methodologies and experience with load testing tools as well as setup and management of a full life-cycle development environment
- Candidate must have extensive development skills in Microsoft .Net framework, including C#, ASP.net, Web Forms, MVC, Webservices/WCF and related technologies.
- Minimum 5 years web application development
- Minimum 2 years of Sitecore specific development
- Minimum 2 years T-SQL
- Minimum 3 year RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Sitecore configuration and customization experience using desktop and API Web services experience including search configuration
- CMS Systems (administration and/or development level experience): Sitecore (.Net), Wordpress, Mobile site implementation
- Microsoft Digital Services (.Net, Azure etc.)
- Consulting on SEO requirements
- Web Analytics (Sitecore, Google Analytics)
- Database Design (SQL Server)
- Sitecore CMS Certification preferred