We are looking for a new Business Development Director for our Dallas office. If you’re up for the challenge you have a chance to join us in the pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency globally. We are well underway with offices worldwide and across the US. But there is still work to be done.
Your job is to know the market, spot the digital trends, and pursue the opportunities whether they are with your existing clients or new client prospects. You know the value of getting down-and-dirty with digital consulting rather than going on autopilot with generic slide decks.
You are a digital native! You know how to translate the trends and lingo into something a C-level executive can understand whether they are entitled CEO, CIO or CMO.
You will be managing your own budgets, and will be accountable for both the revenue side and the margin. So you have to be a deal-closer. But you also have to understand the fine act of balancing risks when bidding for new business.
Business Development / Sales
· Take lead in responding to RFP’s, including qualification, win strategy, draft (part of) response, etc.
· Initiate individual activities to generate relevant leads (network, search consultants, partners, other)
Partner with Marketing on everything related to lead generation (outbound)
· Keep up with what is going on in the market and pursue opportunities if you identify such
· Lead pitch team(s): pursuit strategy, structure of pitch, content, participants
· Participate in relevant marketing and industry events (sponsored by US or others)
· Establish systematic approach to collaborate with ’s key partners in your region, incl. Sitecore, EPiServer, hybris, Adobe
· Keep up with work / case-studies done (in US and internationally). Make sure you come fully up to speed on our services and solution that might lie outside of your current areas of expertise
· Keep up with what’s going on in the digital industry
· Contribute to growing and innovating 's services footprint
· Contribute positively to ’s culture and thereby to us being a great place to work
· Help mentor other people in our organization who has account responsibility, including project managers on their client-engagement skill set