Does this sound like you?
- You are a professional Business Analyst with about 1-4 years of experience in the field and love it!
- You excel at working with stakeholders through the software development team and everyone in between.
- You have professional skills at refining requirements, writing use case and in general defining the business process.
Then we'd like to talk to you about a unique opportunity to expand your career horizons with a well established leader in the talent assessment and management field.
We are a recruiting firm that has been engaged by this company to find top talent like you to participate in their growth. This is a direct hire position at a competitive salary, excellent benefits and work/life balance.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Partnering with internal and external users to define business needs and requirements
- Analyze the current BA processes and define area of improvement
- Document functional requirements and build user stories, use cases and system interactions. business process mapping, continuous improvements, reporting and other functions for optimal user usage.
- Collaborate with the Software Development team to translate business requirements into development stories.
If you are a rising Business Analyst then we'd love to tell about how this position and unique company.
You are welcome to reply with your resume.