Architecture Technology Consultant Senior Manager - Northeast
Ability to meet client executives, drive proposals and related collateral.
Project management and delivery skills for cloud migration.
Lead for architecture work, responsible for working with organizations to understand their existing application/infrastructure footprint and defining an executable strategy to take advantage the benefits of modern architecture adoption and utilization.
Deep experience with of the following:
· A minimum of 7 years of experience in Architecture strategy and roadmap design
· A minimum of 10 years of overall technology experience
· Prior hands-on custom application development experience
· API Based Application Integration
· API Management
· Web-Scale / Cloud Native Application Architectures
· DevOps – Tooling and Organizational Impact
· Architecting solutions on one or more major public cloud vendors • Application Containers • Container Orchestration Platforms • Application Platform as a Service • Integration Platform as a Service
· Cyber-security architecture requirements
· BS degree required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications:
· Knowledge of technical architecture.
· Passion for technology, hands on experimentation, and finding practical applications for emerging technologies
Professional Skill Requirements:
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
· Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
· A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
· Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work independently with us and client organization
· Travel flexibility is required (75% to 100%)