• Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
• Has good understanding of business application.
• Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
• Demonstrates software.
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
• May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
• May design and build prototype applications.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on C++ development in Unix environment
• Advanced C++ programming skills (Hands On Experience over the last 3-5 years)
• Familiar with STL template
• Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design • Understanding of TDD practices and experience with CppUnitTesting • Experience in XML/Web Services technologies • Family SQL query for relational databases (Oracle, SQL) • Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems • Experience in Agile Development • Experience with GIT repository • Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
• Familiar with C++ profiler and sanitizer • Knowledge of script language on Unix