|Job role |
· Responsible for working with teams to implement non-functional requirements
· Responsible for working with teams for monitoring, alerting, automation, and other related improvements projects
· Define the implementation phases and work with teams on execution of agreed upon technical solutions and strategies
· Provide architectural guidance to applications to adhere to Enterprise Standards
- Serve as a technical contact on projects as assigned.
- Troubleshoot technology issues, using various internal and external resources.
- Participate in testing and evaluation of new technologies to ensure compatibility and functionality.
- Review tool sets regularly for efficiency, functionality, and cost for performance.
- Stay current on industry trends and new technologies and recommend future initiatives.
- Work independently on tasks with minimal guidance.
- Work closely with internal customers to understand needs, technology landscape, and changing requirements.
- Develop a solid understanding of Sabre products and supported technologies.