We have room for a few more self-motivated, forward-thinkers, who want to help create the world's most innovative travel platform.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
5+ years of team-based web development
Started, built, delivered, and maintained working software
• Fluency in a backend web tech-stack based on Java or NodeJS.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to document development process for teammates and demo milestones to stakeholders.
• Aware of the modern open source software landscape: libraries, frameworks, tools, and uses.
• Understanding responsive web design and mobile-first goals.
• Comfortable planning technical tasks based on project outcomes and business goals.
• Experience using source code version control with Git.
• Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
* Works with UX Designers
* Will assist in moving Web Source into Web Hosting Server
* Works with Technical Writers (on content)
* Public facing site for Sabre's new travel API
* Frontend web development (not a backend position)
* Familiar with jQuery plugins (Angular & React not needed)
* Familiar with Bootstrap is a plus (not required)