• Creates, enhances and implements proprietary software for websites and server applications.
• Troubleshoot, debug and implement PHP software code.
• Apply technical knowledge of standard development concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Performs a variety of tasks including coding, testing, debugging, installing and supporting .PHP applications and technologies.
• Performs code changes or develops new processes based on technical specifications.
• Works with R&D department to assist in planning and executing new product development.
• 2-5 years hands on software development experience in PHP and Java Script.
• Experience working with SOAP and REST APIs • Good understanding of software development methodologies, object oriented programming, database design and development.
• Strong programming and problem solving skills, analytics skills and communication skills.
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a collaborative team.
• Experience with front and back end web design and development preferred.
• Experience with PHP, HTML, HTTP Protocol, SQL, and Web Services preferred.
• Experience with Yii Framework a plus.